Pages



Wednesday, March 8, 2017

So Thankful for SoCozy

If you've been following my journey, you know that little Taylor has extremely sensitive skin and  severe eczema. Since I am still nursing, I changed my diet to eliminate eggs, dairy, and soy and that has helped to control her eczema somewhat but she is still extremely sensitive to different textures and scents. Poor thing is also a major scratcher and if her skin is irritated she will claw at it relentlessly. Seeing her scratch up her head and body makes my momma heart crumble.


I was so happy when SoCozy reached out, wanting me to try their new line of hush Sensitive Hair Care items that ate now conveniently found at Target. I'm a HUGE SoCozy fan, and was able to previously review their regular line of shampoos, body washes, and hair styling products last year.

Their Sensitive line (available at select Target stores) contains 4 items:
-A Sensitive Leave In Detangler
-A Sensitive 2in1 Soothing Shampoo and Conditioner
-A Sensitive Styling Foam
-A Sensitive Soothing Scalp Serum


All SoCozy hush products are allergy and dermatologist tested and contain no parabens, sulfates, phthalates, formaldehyde, synthetic color, propylene glycol, and are free of gluten, wheat, and nuts. They all contain a faint allergen-free fragrance and were designed to be beyond gentle. As a mom of a young baby with very sensitive skin, I appreciate this so much!

I first tried out their 2in1 shampoo and conditioner during Taylor's bath time. This product is the coolest, I would have bought it for the applicator alone! It comes in a squeeze tube with a soft bristle brush attached. To use, I squeezed the tube gently and then used the soft bristle brush to gently massage Taylor's scalp. She loved how it felt on her little head and I loved that it helped to gently massage away some of her lingering cradle cap.


According to the bottle, "the soft massaging brush helps to lift away dirt, flakes, and oil, plus supports the increase of micro-circulation and oxygen to the root, leaving scalp perfectly balanced and clear." I definitely have felt that her scalp is less itchy to her after several days of using our new hush shampoo.

I also tried the SoCozy hush Sensitive Scalp Serum, which is a balancing treatment designed to calm a babies irritated scalp. This is another product that I felt like was designed just for us! This is a non-greasy, leave-in formula that is designed to calm scalp, reduce the itch, and reduce flakes. I sprayed a couple of squirts of this product onto Taylor's head after her bath and massaged it into her scalp. It dried after a minute and you couldn't see te product, but what I could see what a clear and healthy scalp! Somehow this serum managed to soothe and eliminate all of her dry patches on her head. I literally couldn't believe it. I loved how sweet and fluffy it left her hair and how pretty her head looked without those dry scaly cradle cap patches.

I use the Sensitive Scalp Serum morning and night on Taylor's head and it works wonders to help soothe her itchy scalp and head.


I didn't get a chance to try out the two hush hair styling products: the foam and the detangler, because my peanut doesn't have nearly enough hair yet (someday!) but I know the detangler especially will come in very handy when brushing out her hair after bath time when she gets older (because despite what my mom used to tell me, it does'n't have to hurt to be beautiful!)


Want to try SoCozy hush products for yourself? You can find them at select Target stores HERE and they are on CartWheel right now for 25% off through March 18th!

This post was Powered by BrandBacker.

No comments :

Post a Comment