Pages



Monday, August 8, 2016

SoCozy, Non-Toxic Kids Hair Line, Launches at Walgreens just in time for Back to School

School started last week for us. My son started 1st grade. It was a big jump for all of us, because he was going from half-day kindergarten to full day first grade (BIG time!). We all needed to have a more streamlined evening bath time and morning routine. That's why I was so happy when SoCozy reached out to me to try their non-toxic children's hair care line that is now available at Walgreen's Stores.

I picked up 3 products from my nearby Walgreen's: two combination products and one styling product for my 6 year old. The items were located in the children's toiletries aisle. 


We LOVED both Cinch Products we tried. The 2 in 1 Shampoo and Body Wash and 3 in 1 Shampoo, Body Wash, and Conditioner not only smelled amazing with their fruity tropical scents, but provided the sweetest, clean rinsing lather on his body and hair. These are truly products that are designed to work in a snap and get the dirty work done fast (which is GREAT for busy school nights!)

After getting his back to school haircut (after he rocked the buzz cut all summer long!) we were excited to style his hair again with the SoCozy Behave Soft Hold Styling Cream. It again, cam ein a yummy Pear scent, and truly did make his hair "obey". I like his hair to look styled but not stiff and this product worked perfectly! I love the soft definition it gave,

As a mom, I am always concerned about the products I use on my child. I can truly recommend SoCozy products because they are convenient, affordable (a little goes a long way). and non-toxic. paraben and sulfate free. Next time you're at Walgreen's make sure to look for these fantastic products, you and your kiddos will love them! #SoCozyHair

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of SoCozy.  The opinions and text are all mine.



>
<!

1 comment :

  1. This is such a great resource that you providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It is the old what goes around comes around routine. baby hair gel

    ReplyDelete