Pages



Monday, February 27, 2017

Finally Time For Spring!

Spring time in Arizona is my absolute favorite! The weather is amazing and still cool enough that we can get outdoors to enjoy ourselves.

After a couple months of dreary grey, I'm always excited to refresh my wardrobe and home with fun new spring time touches!

I was so excited to receive this cool watch from JORD. It's constructed out of wood and so absolutely gorgeous - I've really never seen anything else like it!

 I chose the Frankie Koa and Ash Watch because I'm a HUGE fan of grey - it's my favorite neutral by far. The medium ash grey face is the perfect compliment to the medium ash wood color (plus it matches my favorite gladiator sandals perfectly!)

My JORD Watch arrived beautifully packaged in a wooden box that doubles as a place to store the watch when I'm not wearing it.


 It also came with a cleaning cloth and conditioning oil - I love the attention to detail and customer service of JORD, they are true professionals.


It's such a stunning watch and the quality is phenomenal. The wooden band is super comfortable and adds such a natural, boho look to my wardrobe - I get so many compliments every time I wear it!

Are you in LOVE with JORD Watches yet? I have collaborated with them for an awesome giveaway! One lucky friend will receive a $100 credit to JORD Watches!! Enter the giveaway HERE. That's not all! EVERYONE who enters will receive a $25 credit to use towards the JORD Wood Watch of their choice! Contest ends 3/12 and all entrants will be emailed their codes shortly there after. What watch would you choose if you won?


What are your favorite ways to refresh your wardrobe for Spring? I'd love to hear about them!



Luxury Wooden Watch

No comments :

Post a Comment