Pages



Tuesday, February 14, 2017

LulaRoe with Kimberly Anne Review

Have you heard of LulaRoe? I have heard nothing but great things about this brand as was so excited when Kimberly Anne reached out and wanted to let me try a few pieces from her line. The companies tag line is: Where Fashion Meets Comfort - that had me written all over it!

Their leggings are probably their most talked about items because of their fun prints and buttery soft texture. 



You TOTALLY have to try them - seriously so soft and comfy!! They come in ONE Size that truly fits most people and I know tons of pregnant women that swear by them for wear throughout their pregnancies.






 When I got this pair I wore them literally all weekend long - I didn't want to take them off!

I was also super excited to try their Randy T! 

The Randy T is LulaRoe's Baseball t-shirt. I love the fit of these! Fitted, but not clingy and they comfortably cover your butt for when you wear them with leggings. I know a ton of teachers at my son's school wear these shirts all the time.

 I wore mine last week out to dinner (here we are playing darts while we wait for our table to be ready - so much fun!) and seriously wanted to sleep in it that evening!

I think my favorite item I received from Kimberly Anne was the Nicole dress in black. 

It has such an incredibly gorgeous drape and flattering fit! I loved the sleeve length and bodice and the swingy skirt was to die for!!

 This is a heavier weight fabric and can easily be dressed up or down! With such a neutral color I know this will be a huge closet staple for me! 


Did you see too that Joanna Gaines wore a similar dress recently to the Super Bowl! How cool is that?! She look so gorgeous (I just love her)!



Kimberly Anne has an amazing inventory of one-of-a-kind LulaRoe pieces on her Facebook page. You can shop HERE and she can ship all over the country!

 I am so thankful that I was able to try LulaRoe and now totally know why the brand has a cult-like following - the quality, price points, comfort, and style really can't be beat! Have you tried LulaRoe before? If so, what are your favorite pieces to wear? What do you want to try most?

No comments :

Post a Comment