Pages



Friday, February 17, 2017

Learning Fun at Home - Puzzle Globe Review

By now you probably know I'm a HUGE fan of Learning Resources toys! I'm so glad I was introduced to this company this year! It's a struggle to find good unique toys for kids and I think they have the most creative and educational toys around.


My son is in the 1st grade and is learning about the continents and oceans this year so we were both super excited to try out Learning Resources Puzzle Globe!

This bright and colorful sturdy globe spins and has removable continent puzzle pieces. The names of the Continents are also removable puzzle pieces too which ups the challenge factor. I think my favorite thing was the guide that it came with. It listed all sorts of unique and interesting landmarks in each Continent and then came with a coordinating sticker that we could locate on the puzzle globe.

 I loved how my sons face lit up when we read about the various landmarks and he would tell me, "Mom, I know about that place!" and then proceed to tell me additional information that he had learned in school. This puzzle globe by Learning Resources was such a fun way to reinforce and discuss what he learned in school at home!

No comments :

Post a Comment