Pages



Friday, April 21, 2017

Mother's Day Gift Guide for New Moms

I wanted to do a great round up of amazing Mother's Day gifts for new moms. I know, I know, our kiddos are the best gift EVER, but all of these gifts are thoughtful, practical, and beautiful things that will make a new moms first Mothers Day extra special. So mamas. send this link to your hubbies or, do like I do and just order the gift yourself to save them a step! :)




Logan and Lenora Waterproof Wristlet Clutch in audrey stripe.  I can not say enough good things about how amazing this bag is! It's a HUGE wristlet that has one big waterproof pocket for baby stuff and a front pleated pocket for our mama stuff too! It comfortably fits my ginormous Hobo wallet, 2 diapers, a thing of wipes, a snack, and my keys and phone and has plenty of room to spare! I love the classic black and white stripe styling with the gold accents and gold tassel too! It's something I carry all day everyday, especially when I don't want to tote around a bulky diaper bag. Super practical and the styling will take you from baby to beyond - love that!


Kindred Bravely Marvella Nursing Plunge T shirt Bra. A comfy nursing bra that makes you feel good is worth it's weight in gold. The marvella is pure perfection. Buttery soft, sexy plunge, and super duper comfortable. You will live in this bra mamas. trust me!


Shop Roam Free Mama Bird and Baby Bird matching set.  I'm not gonna lie, the minute I found out I was pregnant with a girl, I envisioned us in matching outfits all the time! Nothing beats matching with your mini me. I recently became a member of the Oiselle Volee but before that even the term Mama Bird always resonated with me. I am SUCH a Mama Bird, so of course I LOVE this custom matching Mama Bird and Baby Bird from Roam Free. Seriously so cute and the shirts are super soft.



Perfectly Boho Babes #MomLife Hat. Any new mom that has fully embraced #MomLife probably knows the #HatLife too. Since I typically go from car pool, to stroller running, to computer work, etc, my showers usually happen sometime in the afternoon. Hat life is the best way to make me feel somewhat put together and this #MomLife one from Perfectly Boho Babe Boutique is the cutest!


Sweat & Milk Sports Bras - I got a chance to try out a few sports bra samples from Sweat & Milk, a new nursing-friendly active wear line from California. Their bras are seriously the cutest and they provide all day comfort and support. These fit bras fit so well into any new mamas wardrobe because even on the days we aren't working out we are usually in our yoga pants anyway! They are launching in June, so I think an IOU would fit the bill and make a super supportive mother's day gift.


Little Biting Tree Mala. These are the cutest and I seriously wear my mala all the time! I love that they are made with real organic wood. They give the perfect dose of boho flair to any outfit and double as a teething/nursing necklace. Taylor loves to play with it when I am holding or nursing her! Another item that I know I'll wear long after her baby days are over (wah!)


Plant Jill personalized necklace - It doesn't get any better than this. every mama wants a picture of their babies for Mother's Day and one you can wear around your neck? Even better! On the Planet Jill site you can upload any picture and make it into a custom necklace. They have a variety of styles and finishes. I wear mine just about everyday and know it'll be something I'll cherish for years to come!


Cut out Art Wooden Photo - This is a unique twist on a photo gift that I just fell in love with! Wooden home decor is all the rage right now and if you're like me, have a ton of it in your home. Cut Out Art will take any picture you upload and print it beautifully on a piece of wood! I had them make me an 8x12 from Taylor's newborn session and I am seriously so in love with how it turned out. These make the best unique gifts for Mother's Day!

Champagne Liter Water Bottle Mira Brands If there's one thing you can always count on, it's a new mama always being thirsty! I bring my water with me everywhere I go. I just love this bottle from Mira Brands. It's HUGE (1 Liter!) doesn't leak, insulating for hot and cold drinks, has several cap options, and comes in a super pretty champagne color! It fits in car cup holders and stroller pockets and really is always with me.

Lucky Feather State Necklace I fell in love with these state shaped necklaces from Lucky Feather! I think they are a fun way to show your state pride. Anyone that knows my husband knows he is a HUGE Iowa Hawkeyes fan. Even though I have never been to Iowa, I love to wear my Iowa necklace layered with my Planet Jill picture necklace of my babies, so that all my little loves are around my neck at all times. I have a couple of other Lucky Feather items (like this pouch, these earrings, and this book - which I plan to use as a bullet journal!) and think they are all packaged so darling and make the sweetest gifts!


Brittany Garner Design Wine Glass Brittany Garner Designs makes the cutest things that all resonate with new mommy hood. I think this stemless wine glass makes the most perfect gift for any new mom because all moms deserve wine!


Other FANTASTIC gift ideas include a gift certificate for a massage or pedicure. MAJOR bonus points if you book the appointment for her AND promise to tend after the sweet babe as well.

And if none of these gifts seem perfect for your sweet new mama, we will never turn down a sweet card or an uninterrupted nap!

What are you hoping to receive this Mother's Day? Are you going to start some type of yearly tradition to celebrate the holiday? Please share, I'd love to hear!




No comments :

Post a Comment