Pages



Monday, April 17, 2017

My Favorite Nursing Bras


I think a big part of successful nursing is having the right nursing bras. I tried many bras and have narrowed my favorites down to 4. For reference I have a smaller frame body and bust and wear the smallest size in each bra mentioned. All bras have several sizes to accommodate everyone!



1. The Marvella Nursing Plunge T-Shirt Bra by Kindred Bravely. $39 This bra is AMAZING!! Hands down my very favorite of the bunch. So so comfortable and versatile. I discovered early on that I HATE nursing bras with underwire. They are uncomfortable and too stiff and rigid to fold down in order to nurse correctly. This one bra has soft cups that fold completely down. I also that its completely seamless and one piece, with a plunge front and racer back, making it smooth and seamless under any t-shirt or tank top. It's buttery soft and comfy enough to wear all day and to sleep too. It comes in a variety of colors too.

2. The Sporty Mesh Nursing Bra from Belabumbum $51 This is an other great no-wire bra. It's designed as a low-moderate impact sports bra with breathable mesh panels that really do help keep me cool. Since its not a high-impact bra, I use it for toning and weight training, along with everyday use and sleep in it too. I really appreciate the padded straps on this bra and the full fold down panels. It comes in two colors.

3. Sweat and Milk Sports Bras (Pricing TBD - website launching in June) I had the opportunity to try out a few ot Sweat and Milk's sports bras and I fell in love with all of them! As a new mom who likes to keep active, I feel like most days I wear my workout clothes most of the day (if not all day long!). Their bras are super cute and also great for working out in too. I tried the Oceane which is low-impact and had a cute strappy back - perfect for all day wear because the straps look super cute poking out of a racer back tank or taking a hike or yoga class. I also ran 12 miles in their Chloe Sports Bra and it as super supportive for my entire run. Both have clip down fronts and are very soft.

4. Easy Expression Bustier by Medela $39.99 This is a must have for any pumping mama! It allows for hands free pumping which makes pumping so much more enjoyable. It fits snugly around my chest and really works well to hold the pump parts in place. Comes in a couple of colors.

Do you have a favorite nursing bra that didn't make my list? If so, please share in the comments below!

1 comment :

  1. Wow!! Nice Blog. I read your article carefully. Firstly, I would like to thank you for sharing this useful information about maternity and nursing bra. Great work. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete