Pages



Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Get Glowing Skin with Nip + Fab

You may have heard Kylie Jenner recently touting the brand Nip + Fab, so I was super excited to partner with them to try some of their Glycolic Acid treatments. Glycolic Acid is said to retexture and resurface your skin in a gentle, natural, yet effective way.

The Glycolic Cleansing Fix is a foaming facial cleanser with glycolic acid and olive oil. I loved this combination because it gently exfoliated my skin without drying it out. It left my skin glowing and fresh.


The Glycolic Scrub Fix had an amazing fresh citrus scent and is a triple action polish that gently buffed my face to a nice and glowy appearance. This one was awesome for use a couple of nights a week and I always feel my skin has a great illumination the next day after I use this. Love!

The Glycolic Fix Night Pads Extreme are another great way to get in an effective skin exfoliation without using a scrub. These pre-saturated pads have a super strength cocktail of glycolic acids and are the perfect way to refresh skin, especially if its congested or oily, before bed. These made my skin feel super refreshed and clean afterwards.

The Cellulite Fix Body Sculpting Gel is a fresh spa-like soothing gel that when applied twice a day to areas prone to cellulite (upper thighs - I'm talking to YOU!) really did help tighten and firm those areas for a smoother overall appearance. This gel is perfect for a pool party or any Summer activity when you want to feel your most confident.

All of Nib + Fab's products are an EXCELLENT value for how well they preform. Each of ranged in price from $7.95 to $18.25, which makes quality skincare that works available to everyone. I've gotten great results and had so much fun trying all of these new products and can't wait to see my long term results with continued use.

No comments :

Post a Comment