Pages



Thursday, November 17, 2016

Figure 8 Maternity BOOB Brand Hoodie Review

It is finally hoodie weather in Phoenix! When Figure 8 Maternity sent me this BOOB Design Nursing Hoodie I was so excited to wear it, but the warmer weather stayed steady this year in Phoenix for so long!

Figure 8 Maternity is an awesome online retailer for maternity and nursing wear. They carry all of the best national brands and offer FREE shipping and FREE returns too (I always appreciate this because sometimes it is so hard to buy clothing online!). They often have great sales  (Follow them on Instagram for updates!). 

When I received my BOOB Design B-Warmer Organic Knitted Nursing Hoodies in the mail from Figure 8, the package was wrapped up like a present! Their presentation was awesome. My hoodies was in a fancy box, wrapped up in tissue paper and had a giant bow on top. It made me excited to tear it open for sure!


When BOOB Design made this hoodie they thought of everything. It has a very flattering slim fit design (I am wearing an XS), its made of the softest organic cotton. It is long enough to cover my butt, so I feel comfortable wearing it with leggings...which basically makes it the PERFECT postpartum new mama outfit that you'll get SO MUCH use out of! I LOVE the burgundy color (it also comes in a few other colors too!) It is light enough to wear inside and warm enough to wear outside.

It can easily be dressed up or down. I have worn my hoodie casually around the house, around the fire pit relaxing with my family, and it is also the perfect for fall and winter running outdoors.


It is super breastfeeding friendly because of the front overlap, making it a breeze to nurse in public!  I LOVE that they lined the overlap with a soft fleece material that keeps the bust area nice and warm!



This hoodie is one of those nursing pieces that I will truly wear all season long and  probably continue to wear post-breastfeeding because it really is so cute, comfy, and stylish!

#figure8moms #figure8maternity

No comments :

Post a Comment