Pages



Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Thrive by GoMarco Review

I was super excited when GoMacro contacted me to try and review the newest addition Thrive! I'm a BIG fan of GoMarco's original bars because they are made with REAL, plant-based ingredients that you can see and taste in every bar. Being a new mom who is nursing, I am trying my best to make smart food choices because I know my nutrition is my baby girls nutrition too!


There are 6 flavors of the new Thrive GoMarco bar line-up. My favorite was Caramel Coconut with the Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip coming in a close second. Just look at the ingredients in the Caramel Coconut Bar:
They are all organic and all real super-food ingredients. One of the many things I love about these bars is that they combine the super-foods that we all hear about and know that we should be incorporating into our diets like: Quinoa, Hemp Hearts, and Flax, but that we may not know how to conveniently add them to our diet. These convenient yummy tasting bars are the perfect solution!

These bars are all right around 200 calories, making them the perfect filling snack. They have just the right amount of healthy fats and protein to keep me full in between meals. I packed a few of them in my hospital bag and they were the perfect way to keep my energy up in between baby feedings! I also carry one or two around in my diaper bag because with nursing a new baby the never ending hunger is real!
I love that you can actually SEE the ingredients that are listed on the label in each bite of every bar. Real food and real ingredients are wear its at. They are also 100% Vegan and Gluten free.
GoMarco has kindly given you a 30% off discount code that can be used to purchase the Thrive bars in their online store. The discount code is Thrive30. I'm hosting a giveaway for a FREE sampler box on my GoFastMommy Instagram account. Follow GoMarco and Myself and enter to win a box of wholesome goodness yourself!

No comments :

Post a Comment