Pages



Friday, September 26, 2014

Where Has Go Fast Mommy Been Going Lately?



Last night I went to Fleet Feet Sports in Scottsdale with some of my #RunEatTweetAZ friends!!


Wow, what an amazing running store.  I loved how open and bright it was and the staff was incredibly knowledgeable and enthusiastic about running.  I love all the weekly group runs they have listed on their website and plan on attending a Thursday evening run soon!  I left with an awesome new outfit and of course we had to take some fun pics to capture the nights festivities!

 We had a bunch of rain last week and I cant get enough of how beautiful our desert looks with a touch of green added in!!


 I have been hiking and running the trails as much as I can to take full advantage of this pretty desert I'm lucky enough to call home!



PSA:  Trader Joe's has all of their pumpkin flavored goodies out now!  Let the stockpiling begin :)



We had the cutest cashier and not only was he patient with letting Brayden unload his little shopping cart, but he also let him scan a few of the items as well!  It's the little things :)  I just love Trader Joe's!!



I was lucky enough to get a behind the scenes tour of the newest emergency medical center in the North Valley, the John C Lincoln Sonoran Health Center (#JCLsonoran)  Man was I impressed!!  Located off the I!7 and Dove Valley Road, the entire facility was designed with the patient experience in mind and looks like a luxury spa and NOT an emergency medical center.

They are open 24/7 and are a fully equipped emergency care facility and even have a breast health center on site with weekly support group meetings for breast cancer survivors.  What struck me was all the personal thoughtful touches and their dedication of a "door to discharge" for patients in 2 hours.  It's pretty comforting knowing this facility is in my neighborhood, nearby, if I should ever need to make a visit!

No comments :

Post a Comment