Pages



Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Leave No Doubt

Arizona State Football is in full swing!!!  Love college football and supporting my alma mater.  This year the team introduced a new hashtag #LeaveNoDoubt.  Wow.  I freaking love this motto on so many levels.  Leave No Doubt. Three little words full of so many possibilities.



From many recent conversations with my friends that are going through all walks of life, I think we all are striving every day to #LeaveNoDoubt.  At the end of the day we want to leave no doubts in our minds that we were the best mother, spouse, friend, daughter, sister, employee, the very best version of ourselves that we can offer. 


Every day I really try to give everything I do my all so that when my head hits the pillow each night I can have no doubts that I did all I could with those 24 hours I had been given   I push myself during my workout.  I engage with my son all day.  I try to be the best friend I can.  Keep a clean house.  Give exceptional service to my customers. The list really does go on and on, doesn't it?!

How does one continue on this path of perceptual perfection without crashing?!  For me, I have been trying harder to prioritize, live in the moment, and really count my blessings, remembering that all that is guaranteed is today, so we should make the most of the time we are given instead of trying to worry about what lies ahead.

At the end of the day, we are all human, all filled with a ton of #Doubts, but lets all hold ourselves accountable to try to #LeaveNoDoubt that we aren't perfect, and weren't designed to be perfect.  We need to focus more and #DoYourYou and be #ProudofYou for all we do!!  I'm going to continue to work on this self appreciation over the next month and would love for all of you to join me!

No comments :

Post a Comment