Pages



Saturday, February 15, 2020

The Best Dresses for Toddlers

I love the juxtaposition of my sweet Taylor. She is so strong and athletic, climbing up rocks and running on dirt trails - all in a princess dress and glittery flats. That is her 100%. Since she turned 2 she has flat-out refused to wear pants and I love that she insists on twirling in her dresses everywhere she goes. So when Presley Couture reached out to us, offering to send us some of their dresses for Taylor, I jumped at the chance - because, I mean, a girl can never have too many dresses right?!

You guys, these dresses are the cutest, best fitting, complement eliciting, dresses she owns. They are seriously so so great. Presley Couture has a Disney princess inspired line of dresses that are made to be worn everyday - soft cotton and the cutest tank style dress fit. They even have matching doll dresses too!

 How adorable are these? Everywhere she wears these she always gets compliments and loves when people "mistake" her for the actual princess dress she is wearing, Like, "Is that Snow White on the swings? I think it is!" 

We also picked out a couple of these twirl dresses and I think they are the cutest things I have ever seen! Pockets int eh front, the cutest v cut in back and the full skirt that makes for the most perfect twirls!! Man does my little girl love to twirl! These are casual enough to be worn everyday but such high quality that they can for sure be worn for family pictures too. 

The prices at Presley Couture are so reasonable - everything we have was $17.99 or less! They washed super well and didn't shrink and Taylor fit perfectly into her normal dress size - 4T (she has a super long torso so even though shes not quite 3 1/2 we size up on shirts and dresses).

We are already making a list of what Presley Couture dresses we want to add to her collection next. If you have a little girl that loves dresses too I hope you find this review helpful!





No comments :

Post a Comment