Pages



Thursday, August 13, 2020

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Finds 2020 NSale

The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (NSale) is one of my favorite shopping events of the year! I LOVE getting good deals on quality items that will last for many seasons and this is sale that let's me do that. I like to look for good basics that can be mix and matched into what I already have in my closet and also stock up on a few higher end beauty products too.

The Nordstrom sale is the best time to buy your Patagonia gear - most of it is 40% off, like this adorable jacket, shown here in black but also comes in a stunning rose gold color. Shop it HERE

This Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray is the best of the best hair styling spray EVER. While it can get pricey on its own, it can't be beat when it's bundled with it's equally as wonderful Dry Shampoo. It's bundled together at an unbelievable price. A little goes a long way, I can get about 9 months of use out of these two bottles so I also try to buy a set during this sale. Shop them HERE


These pants looked too comfy not to share - lounge pants made my UGGs, so they've got to be blissful, right?! Shop them HERE.


If you're in the market for a new curling iron, I have heard this is a great one and 40% off! I've had their blow dryer in the past and it was well worth your money. Shop it HERE.


I have been debating the SPANX Faux Leather Leggings for YEARS and last year filling pulled the trigger and now I'm sad that I debated for so long over them because they are EVERYTHING. So cute and comfy, so much more fancy that regular leggings, but you can totally dress them down with slip on sneakers and a tshirt/cardigan combo and they are just perfect. Under $65 on sale so a total steal. They have both regular and petite length sizes, petite is recommended if you are 5'4" or shorter. I'm 5'2 1/2" and have the regular length and wish I had gotten the petite, but they for sure still work, Shop the petite length HERE and the regular length HERE.



Speaking of cardigans, I have this one in a dark grey and I LOVE it! Seriously, it is the cardigan that I always wear everywhere, out, in the house, and on vacation, It's lightweight but still warm, not too clingy, not too big, goes with everything. I'm excited to see it in black and lots of other colors too. Shop it HERE.


This is another favorite cardigan of mine from past Nordstrom sales. It's by Barefoot Dreams and the softest cardi you will ever feel. I love this color! Shop it HERE.



I discovered STS Blue brand jeans during last years sale and I think they are the best fitting jeans for your money. You can't beat the look of designer jeans for the price of Target jeans! They are some of the most comfortable best fitting jeans I have ever worn! The link for the pair above is HERE.



And these ones are under $30!!! Linked HERE.




Speaking of pants, these looked amazing, super cute if you worked in an office or needed something nicer for an event or dinner, but also equally cute (and comfy!) for everyday too! Under $35 and linked HERE.

I thought this dress was adorable, especially in the leopard print. A great long sleeve dress is priceless and this one is under $32! Shop it HERE.

This tank looks perfect for workouts and casual wear! I love a good white cropped tank but they also have several shades of pink I have my eye on too! Shop it HERE.

I love a good PJ set and this one is under $25 and so soft! Shop it HERE.


This brow set is essential for me and my super sparse brow hairs - the bundle price can't be beat! Shop it HERE.


Last, but not least, is this great Coola sunscreen bundle for $35 that smells like coconuts! I love their suncreens. Shop it HERE.

Most Nordstrom card members can shop the Nordstrom sale early on August 13. The sale is open to everyone on August 19. 

So tell me, what are you loving from this years sale? Anything that I need to add to my list?






No comments :

Post a Comment