Pages



Monday, March 16, 2020

Peloton Review - 10 rides in

We have now had our Peloton for 3 full months - but I wanted to start out my Peloton review series with my thoughts 10 rides in (I originally posted this on my Instagram page - @GoFastMommy - which is also my Peloton LB name!)

No, it doesn’t get easier. Yes, you only get stronger. - Emma Lovewell
.

Today I completed my 10th ride on our new Peloton and I am a believer. Originally I jokingly asked Adam for it as a bargaining tool - he wanted to go to the Holiday Bowl in San Diego so I was like, “Sure...if I can have a Peloton!” Little did I know he’s been dreaming about seeing his Iowa Hawkeyes in the Holiday Bowl since he was like 8, so he didn’t miss a beat in telling me “Sure!”
.
.
A couple of days later we each took a test ride down in a Peloton showroom in Scottsdale and even though he said he “wasn’t too keen on some dude yelling at him and dancing on a bike” we bought one on the spot. .
.
Fast forward to now, we’ve had it about 2 1/2 weeks and Adam hasn’t missed a day. He found an instructor her loves (Leanne) and within 3 days he was like, “My watch strap is loose- I’m already losing weight.” #Men 🤪🤪
.

.
The Peloton has giving him a way to move again since running is too hard for him right now. It’s given me the freedom to do my cross training on my schedule and to get a little extra sleep in the morning because I’m not driving to a studio. And it’s given both of us a new activity to bond over- discussing our daily rides and sometimes having friendly little competitions over who can have the highest output. We are totally “that couple” that tries not to, but somehow finds a way to turn the topic over to Peloton at parties. #SorryNotSorry because if you know, you know. .
.

Have you riden on a Peloton yet? What are your favorite rides or classes? Mine right now are any of Becs Gentry strength workouts and the 45 minute 90’s rides that Emma Lovewell does. ❤

If you're interested and purchasing a bike of your own - you can use my referral code in-store or online. It is: 4Y2NKS and it will give you $100 towards free accessories - I always recommend the shoes that clip in and their mat to go under the bike!

1 comment :

  1. Wow, this is the first time in your blog, very helpful tips you shared. Would you mind sharing about Kids car in your next article? I would really appreciate it if you share more tips about the topic. Looking forward to it. Keep up the great work. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete